t

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

the HOFF rocks!

David Hasselhoff was on Rove Live last night... I haven't watched Rove in weeks and last night I tuned in (and waited til the very very end) just to see The Hoff! This guy is a true legend, surpassing extreme ridicule and dodging the "has-been" tag to become one of the most common household names around! He's truly a walking punchline, showing up in tight tight leather pants, and a t-shirt stating "Don't HASSEL the HOFF". Frickin' hilarious!

As you may know, The Hoff is a walking punchline by day but by night he is a singing superstar... and he is considering coming to Australia... so come on, let's get him here - check out his HOFFicial tour site here!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Oh my.... You have NO idea how much of a punchline David is in the states. LOL

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you were a guy, i'd call you a faggot, but since i love you, i won't...

arthur

3:06 AM  
Blogger catty said...

what do you mean since you love me you won't? I'm not a guy anyway! Secretly you love the Hoff. How could you not? =)

3:21 AM  
Blogger Loreen said...

Felix & I always email each other all things that Hoff. I've colour-printed off the Hoff Calender and its proudly hanging over my sink. My personal favourite is July.

You gotta love the Hoff...just looking at him makes me smile.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, the reason i say that is coz i think i'm secretly jealous of him... *sigh*

arthur

7:28 AM  
Blogger catty said...

Send me the Hoff calendar!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home