t

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bowling and other things






Finally! Here are some photos from our bowling night 2 weekends ago @ AMF Randwick. A fun night was had by all even though most people didn't quite reach their preferred score. Euge however, reached his goal of "69" pretty easily and managed to gutterball the rest of his frames. Hmmmm.... We'll have to go bowling again sometime soon and I know some people *coughmel&cam!cough* have been practicing in secret!!! Naughty!!







It's been a hectic week with Bennie & Mags around, but it's always good catching up with old friends. I took the day off yesterday to hang out with Mags - I haven't stayed up past 11pm for a long time but chatting with Mags, we talked til 2am without moving from one spot. Talk about catching up!

Yesterday I took Mags shopping, and then more shopping, then walked along the beach at Brighton and had a bowl of fries. Last night Brett, his brother Adrian and nephew Mark got back from the snow and we had a feast at their place (one main, 3 desserts - this is how life should be!)... I've eaten way too much this week...

3 Comments:

Blogger Loreen said...

Woman, your photos links don't work & I can't tell who is who!

2:49 PM  
Blogger catty said...

hmmmm! they seem to work for me.. lemme try and re-load them anyway when I get a sec =)

12:01 AM  
Blogger catty said...

Reener, I've fixed the pics, they should be viewable now =)

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home