t

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

my apartment.. finally!


I have finally processed some photos, albeit terrible in quality, of my apartment. Please forgive the grain-effect of the photos - this is what you get when you (a) scan from a hardcopy photo and (b) scan to paint instead of photo editor. But anyway here they are! Incase you haven't worked it out, the pics are of my living room (couch with loads of cushies, tubby chair, beanie chair, 2 cubes, coffee table, lamp & lamp table)... kitchen (half of it anyway) and balcony (with a view not of a parking lot.... quite deceiving really because there actually is a parking lot across the road from my house - again).

Here's just another pic to kind of show you how the living room relates to the kitchen. To the right of this area is my doorway/entrance. So basically, as you enter my apartment, to the direct left is my laundry room (which is more like my beer storage space at the moment). As you come in, you pass my shoe rack, and Billy Bookcase and enter the living/dining area.

My room looks just like it always has, so no need for pics there. I have ample space in my apartment at the moment and am contemplating buying a dining set but as always, its a money thing. Plus I'm perfectly happy eating at my coffee table at the moment.

So that's about all for now. With any luck I'll be in this apartment for a little while, so come visit! I've bought a heap of furniture and whitegoods since my last place and I am not looking forward to moving ever, so if I had my way I would live here forever. Paying rent forever doesn't seem very alluring though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home