t

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

welcome to the quarter century Leon!

another one hits the big 2-5. Happy birthday Leon!! I hope you have a wonderful day today and I know you're reaaaally busy with your upcoming move to Melbourne but it's all good, you're still cool. and so incredibly sexy! what are best friends for right?? your life seems to be taking an exciting turn this year. maybe 2005 is the year for you to leave your mark on the world. if nothing else, the move to Melb means you can watch The Lion King again!

Happy 25th Birthday again... you rock!

In other breaking news... I won tickets to the Boyz II Men Legacy Concert - here in Sydney Sept 9th!! Can you believe that? I enter competitions all over the place but never ever really expect to win anything better than a couple of movie tickets! I got the tickets last night in the mail and I thought it had to be a hoax or something so I called up Ticketek and double checked that they were actually genuine tix, and they were!! At $99 a pop, that's not half bad! Now I have to dust off my "II" album and learn all the songs all over again. Can't wait.. should be an awesome show. Random are the support act hehehe... secretly I really like them too..

Having a busy day and craving a pork roll for lunch. So I'll check back with y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home