t

Thursday, July 21, 2005

happy 25th b'day linh!

I've already said happy birthday on other people's blogs but I thought I'd say it here too!! So happy happy 25th birthday my dear linhy... so wish I could celebrate it with you but I know for a fact you're having a wonderful time in Vancouver right now so I'll have to party it up with you when we see each other again. I'll try my best not to have a runny nose next time...

Here's wishing that the most divine chocolate cake will be yours to indulge in today!

Miss ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger linh said...

Thanks Catticakes! It's nice to have your birthday remembered, even halfway across the world (and multiple times too!).

On reflection, I actually think I'm better off without chocolate cake, it probably wouldn't be particularly healthy for me anyway.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home