t

Thursday, June 16, 2005

hel-lo blogspot!

I finally got off my ass and created a blogspot blog!! and it is so much better than xanga isn't it? one thing that postponed my conversion was that I didn't want to lose my old stuff, so after much deliberation (and mucking around til the wee hours) I managed to bring all my old stuff over to blogspot. I am the queen of cutting and pasting.

Anyway, not too much to update at this point in time. 1.5 weeks into my new job and it isn't as scary as it was last week. uber busy, but that's what I would expect. I'm starting to really enjoy it now that I'm not breaking into a panic sweat every 2 seconds! Project Coordination & Management seems to be my forte as I do quite like bossing people around.... hehe...

Meeting Tien for dinner tonight - for those of you who know or knew her, she's over here on holidays for a couple of weeks. Tien is one of those single girls who makes you think "why the hell is she single?" She's beautiful dammit! Anyway, Tien used to live in Sydney and we'd dinner every week or two.. I miss that, so I'm excited about seeing her tonight.

Alrighty - one day I'll figure out how to post pics on blogspot. In the mean time, a whole lot of text will have to suffice!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loreen said...

Yay...welcome! Looking forward to the posts...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home