t

Thursday, March 24, 2005

happy easter!

It's about 2 hours away from Easter long weekend and I am HAPPY! Work has been so crazy lately I've forgotten what it's like to just relax. Been working late nights and weekends for the last few weeks and 4 days off just around the corner is more than a blessing. It's a freakin miracle!

(Can you imagine how many tapes I have to get through this weekend to catch up on my soapies?? Thank God Desperate Housewives wasn't on this week!)

Yeh so I've been working really hard, partly due to our company's end of half year, and also to add to my cause. So far I've had a chat to the Marketing Manager (more just for guidance) and also the HR Manager. Bottom line is that I'm not going to get anywhere until I speak to my own manager, so I've lined up a meeting next Thursday. This meeting is just to "talk" - a review will follow 2 weeks after that. I'm quite prepared for what I want to say.. I'm a nerd, I wrote it all down in case I forgot under pressure haha..

Good luck to me! On a happier note...

Leon's coming to Sydney!!! Yay!! I'm sooo excited! Leon's coming on the 4th of May and I cannot wait! I don't really have anything planned yet but hey who cares... it'll be fun. We'll definitely make a visit or two to Krispy Kreme though mmmmmmm... *drool* Krispy Kreme.....

And we'll be seeing The Lion King again! Well again for me, first time for Leon. It's all good, it was an awesome musical .. I definitely don't mind watching it for the second time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home