t

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Feeling down...

I've been feeling kinda down lately, which is a real bummer. I'm not really sure why either, I think it's a combination of a lot of things. I think it started with the death of the Forum, which I talked about a few blogs ago. That got me thinking about my career and my future... and it's all a little daunting. And earlier this week my housemate announced that she'll be moving to London for 3 years, hence I need to move out and find my own apartment soon - that's daunting as well as downright scary when you consider that I've always lived in nicely furnished places and now I have to buy my own furniture. With whose money?!?!?! I think I'll be paying "Fantastic Furnitures" a visit hey!!
Add to that I had an argument with my dad, who I haven't argued with in years. And also that work is stressing me out and I'm pulling in late hours. Low recognition, low pay... it's all giving me the sh*ts really!!

I've had meetings with one of the directors and also the national HR manager... but the scariest of all is confronting my own manager... Don't know what to do. I went and applied for some weirdo job online last night, I'm not even sure why and when I clicked "submit" I felt like an idiot because I've just sent my very rough resume to some recruitment agency who will probably keep it on file and not offer me any jobs EVER...

I think I'm just in one of those lows, get that sometimes... and feeling generally under the weather about everything. Oh and I am taking it out on my boyfriend too, which is not a very nice thing to do. Can't help it though!! He's just there. And he's nice. *sigh*

Incidentally tonight they are throwing a "Forum Wake". Does it seem strange to have a funeral session for an Event? I guess that's how much Forum means to all of us. I'll be heading down there soon-ish...

*sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home