t

Monday, March 14, 2005

to ipod or not to ipod?

Lately I've been thinking about getting an ipod mini because a 256mb mp3 player is just not enough! But I'm getting a bit confused about what I actually get in an ipod pack - and it doesn't help when all the stores are sold out and no one can actually show me what is in a pack.

For starters... Leon tells me that the 2nd generation 4G ipod mini is $299 and does not come with a mains adaptor or firewall cable (these cost about $100). This makes good sense because Retravision was selling at $399 including all these cables. But when I asked at other stores (all of which are sold out) they insist that the pack does include mains adaptor and firewall cable at $299.

Huh??

What do I get for $299? Is Retravision just stupid and selling ipods for $100 more (hey, maybe that's why they actually HAD one in stock!!)... or am I being lied to by all the other stores....?

Why are they all sold out? Must be something pretty damn good about these little gadgets. I sooooo want one - a green one because as Leon said, apples are green I don't think I'll get one any time soon though because right now the only way to get one is to pre-order with a deposit. I'm not willing to place a deposit on it - not until I find out what it comes with. Knowing my luck I'll pay like $399 and then find out I gotta spend another $100 on accesories. Speaking of which, I would definitely get an arm band ($39).

I went through some old cd's yesterday and found some awesome stuff which I would love to have on an ipod.... I miss my cd's... listening to "Something" by Lasgo now - one of my fave's.....

Why is my birthday so far away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home