t

Friday, March 04, 2005

carmen electra...

Carmen Electra was at our local Virgin Music store today at 12.30pm. As you would expect, at 12.20pm there were no males in the office! I don't blame them though - have you seen her new "work out" video? It is called Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease - does that give you a clue?

Parts of it was actually aired on Channel Seven last week and I found it really funny! She basically prances around the floor, lap dancing to an imaginary man - maybe she is lap dancing for you - and well, she looks like she is really enjoying herself too!

I think it'll be a fast seller because girls, why not work out and learn a few tricks at the same time? Hehe.. I'm sure men will buy it too. When we were discussing the video this morning, my workmate quickly piped in that "my wife has the dvd!"... and we later got him to admit HE bought it for her... but I think he watches it more.

Men... so easy to figure out aren't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home