t

Monday, March 21, 2005

home on a saturday night...

It's about 11.30pm on Saturday night and I've decided to pause after 1 hour of The OC and 2 hours of One Tree Hill. I wanted to give my eyes a break but I don't think logging online counts! Anyway, it's so relaxing to have a Saturday night at home. I'm usually at my boyfriend's house on Saturdays, and mostly we don't do anything, but it's different being home alone. I've managed to watch what I wanna watch, take a long shower, work out at the gym, cook slow, eat slow... and do my nails! Wow, the normal pleasures one forgets to take the time to enjoy.

Today I also watched House of Flying Daggers. A few people have said it's slightly disappointing following Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but wow, I disagree. The story was interesting and uncomplicated, and the twists were pretty unexpected (unless I'm just slow ). The scenery was breath taking, although sometimes slightly unbelievable (for example the transition from warm autumn into a snow storm in err, no more than an hour at most?). And how gorgeous is Takeshi Kaneshiro (who plays Jin) ???

Ok anyway, boyfriend just called and he is at a strip club in KingsCross... ahhhh the fun of bucks nights hey!! I'm getting tired, eyes are very droopy from too much tv watching. I'm gonna go read - still stuck on Lovely Bones, and day dream about Takeshi Kaneshiro as well.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home