t

Monday, May 30, 2005

sick of being sick..

I have been sick for so long that I can't remember what it feels like to be well. I remember the exact day I started getting sick too - Wednesday 11th of May... I remember because I had a presentation that day and my throat was itchy, and I wondered if it would turn into a full blown sore throat... and well, not only did it turn into a sore throat, it spurned off a cough, cold, asthma and a magnificent snot factory!! Anyway, over 2 weeks later, I'm back to the cough and sore throat stage. Here's to hoping it has gone full circle and I'll feel better after this stage.

On a happier note, I got my ipod a little green sock... so cute!! Socks are far better than ipod skins... the skin is rubbery and pretty gross... the sock is cute and snugly!

Another happy note that is I have 2.5 days left of my current job... have Thursday & Friday off to enjoy.... and then starting the new job next week. I think I'm gonna be thrown in the deep end because the guy I'm replacing has already started his new job, hence not having any time to train me. I'm supposed to come train up?? Riiiiiight...... we'll see how it all goes.

I really need to get a camera to take pics of the apartment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home