t

Friday, April 01, 2005

nothin' much happenin..

So Easter weekend came and went and did not feel like 4 days. Felt more than normal, maybe 3 days.. not 4. That could have something to do with the fact that I went out and got completely and utterly smashed on Thursday night, something I hadn't done in over a year! I started with a few glasses of champagne (and we all know how the bubbly makes your head spin!) at Establishment and made my way down to good ol' $3 drinks Privilege. There I downed quite a few malibu & cokes and to my knowledge I was meant to go to Bar 333 but ummm... that didn't happen. I ended up making my way home and being very very close to my toilet bowl. 3 times. I heard Babs made me proud at 333 though, or at least she did so in the garden outside Good night, bad night... whatever... it has to be done once in a while. Arthur was proud of me!

Friday night there was a BBQ where I drank 2 glasses of oj and one very nice hot tea. Didn't touch any potent stuff... and on Friday night, it was my turn to be proud of Arthur... never ever ever have I seen any friend of mine in such drunken stupor ... well except for the time when I had to stick my own had down Bab's throat to make her throw up but that memory has been archived. Arthur my friend.... 30 years old in a month. Are you going to get more drunk as you get older??? I worry about your health but you are damn good entertainment, gorgeous.

The rest of the weekend was spent veging out and watching dvds. We watched The Grudge!! I was scared shitless during the movie.. its pretty freaky.. also watched Around the World in 80 Days.. and a couple of other movies. Also finished reading Lovely Bones and seriously, if you're thinking about reading it... don't - most disappointing ending to a story I've read in a long time. Back to my cheap trashy horror - picked up Dean Koontz's The Voice of the Night last weekend at Market City for $6.95.

Oh yeh, had that meeting with my manager today. I think it went really well - obviously no promises straight up as I only dumped my troubles on him today. We're scheduled to go over my mid-year review in 2 weeks. Sounds promising anyway, he's gonna get me a work mobile *yay*

5 weeks til Leon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home