t

Friday, June 17, 2005

Gizmo..

I had a dream about my baby Gizmo last night and I woke up missing him so much! Remember Gizmo???? Specifically for Loreen, remember Gizmo "playing" with Leroy???? For those who don't know, Gizmo is a dog I owned (with Jade) while I was living in Perth. He is half Pekingnese half Bishon Frise and Oh-SO-cute! Gizmo and I were the best of friends and probably unknowingly, he got me through a lot of rough patches. Being in uni back then, I spent a lot of time at home and we were inseparable. When I went back to Brissie on holidays for 3 months Giz would scratch at my room door until someone opened the door to show him I wasn't in there. Thinking I was out, he'd then sit at the front gate and wait for hours until he forgot what he was waiting for and decided then I must be in my room.. and waits there again! Eventually when I got home, he was so excited he wet himself... on me. Hmmmm... charming.

Anyway Gizmo is such a cutie, I would love to own another cute fuzzy thing but nothing will ever replace him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home