t

Monday, August 08, 2005

highlights from my weekend

well it was another fairly quiet weekend for us. I guess anything that doesn't involve drinking to a stupor until 5am constitutes a quiet weekend. highlights from the weekend include:

  • yummy sushi train for $2.50 a plate on Friday night
  • a quiet drink with the boyfriend at Star Bar, an old haunt we used to frequent (extra points for the highlight because we got to hang out in the non-smoking section *yay*)
  • watching Fantastic Four - corny, brainless, but fun to watch. Johnny Storm is a cutie!
  • shopping at Birkenhead Point on Saturday, purchasing an Ojay jacket from $289 down to $75! yes, I know I know.. I'm buying too many jackets these days but at these prices, how can I say no??
  • Paul's house-"cooling".. what great food and so good to catch up with friends.. although I did fall asleep on the couch before midnight (and before a one year old baby). Oops.
  • sleep in and watching 5 hours of dvds on Sunday.

the weekend was great.. and I took some old school pics of my house! now I just have to waste the rest of the film and scan the pics. I'll get around to it this week...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home