t

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

it's all about the hormones

Research shows that at different periods during the month, women are attracted to different kinds of men. While we are most fertile, we are apparently more attracted to the more masculine, bigger, rougher men - supposedly they exude testosterone, and at that fragile period, we're instinctively looking for a man who can protect our young. And at our less fertile periods, we are attracted to softer and more feminine men. God knows why.

So I guess that explains why right now I find Chris Evans completely and utterly desirable, and maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be back to my Johnny Depp phase again. And then there are people I always lust after, no matter when - Paul Walker.

I was thinking this theory probably also explains PMS - I mean, if we're picking more brutish men just prior to that time of the month, ofcourse we're gonna get more pissed off by their stupidity! Although one can argue that they don't have to be brutish to be stupid hehe... but let's not go there...

Please scroll back up and remind yourselves how devilishly delicious Chris Evans is. There you go. Naughty once more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home