t

Monday, September 05, 2005

Another year

It's my birthday today. I am a year older, and would like to believe that I am wiser than I was 12 months ago. I know that I'm more boring *haH*. If memory serves me correctly, last year I spent my birthday raving at Gas, not sleeping, and watching The Lion King the next day on a high. Riiiight. This year I had chilli crabs for dinner and spent the night in. Well all is not lost. Although it is superstitiously bad luck to celebrate after the day (but I'm not superstitious so it's all good), I am going bowling with some friends this Saturday. Should be a good laugh if nothing else.

So what did I treat myself to this year? Something a little out of the ordinary... some much valued time with a photographer. Here is a sampler:

I've also treated myself to a gym membership with non other than Fitness First (yep, I've become one of them) so watch out for a leaner, fitter Cat! Among other gifts, Al bought me a funky little white & yellow gold diamond pendant which is so funky. Totally unique.

Thanks to everyone for such sweet birthday wishes... As you get older birthdays seem to lack in importance, but it's still awesome to know people remember.

I miss all the people who aren't here with meee.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Happy Birthday Cat!
Hope you had a good one. Niiice photos, you look HOT as! hehe and your pics of Chris Evans... *pwhoarr* break me off a piece of that!
take care
xox

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha... you look vietnamese in those photos. but i still love ya

arthur

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home