t

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Wedding Crashers...

We saw Wedding Crashers last night... seriously one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. In several scenes I was laughing so hard my back hurt, my front hurt and I had tears in my eyes. I don't know if it's a combination of Owen Wilson's ridiculous nose and Vince Vaughn's sorry-ass lines, but that movie is definitely a hit. I'd watch it again right now, and will probably buy the dvd. Very very very funny. Rachel McAdams was beautiful as usual (I fell in love with her in The Notebook) and Isla Fisher... hehe.. go Aussie go!

On a side note, I still can't decide if Owen Wilson is cute. He has that munted nose, which I'm sure adds to his appeal but is he cute? When there's nothing else to ponder, I waste my brain space thinking about stuff like this. Strange...

Today I decided to catch up on some dvd's that Al had seen but I haven't (mostly because my bedtime is 11pm and his is circa 2am). I was choosing between Resident Evil: Apocalypse and Cellular. Geez was I glad I chose Cellular! Guess who's in it? Chris Evans!! I can't believe I let this fact slip right by me. Next time I have a celebrity crush I really should read up on their filmography so that I can stalk properly. Anyway so I watched Cellular... it's a pretty average movie, and he's not as uber-hot in it as he is in Fantastic Four, but it was still eye candy on a quiet Sunday afternoon. No complaints there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home