t

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Paul. Walker.

Two good reasons to watch Into The Blue. Paul. Walker. Remember when I was lusting after Chris Evans? Paul Walker is like Chris Evans, but mature. Into the Blue has an average, somewhat predictable storyline, but the beautifully positioned, half naked bodies of people like Paul Walker and Jessica Alba makes it worth the $10 ticket.

So that's what I got up to last weekend. Besides the viewing pleasure on Sunday, the rest of the weekend was fairly low key. Had some funky Halloween party at work on Friday (it's amazing how much money Didata pour into these weird events), and a long & huge lunch with my cousin on Saturday (which lead to horrible indigestion so I don't think I will ever eat that much again)... and that's all!

This weekend coming will be Jothi & Kwan's birthdays... and next weekend is our work annual "weekend away", this year at Hyatt Regency in Coolum (more beaches!). It's the once a year my workmates see me drunk... and if my memory serves me right, after a couple of drinks last year, I went up to the CEO and cracked a very very rude joke. hmmm. Lucky he laughed. I think...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's more like "...once a year that ANYONE sees you drunk..."

arthur

12:43 AM  
Blogger catty said...

for the other 364 days I have to TRY and be classy... =) Or boring, however you wanna see it =)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You need to come to New York City and party like that. You'd be a blast! We'd love ya here!
:-p

5:31 AM  
Blogger ... said...

jessica alba ayyy

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home