t

Thursday, December 21, 2006

the wedding!

So as most of you know, Babs officially became Mrs Sutton on Monday December 18, 2006. The wedding was held on board the Sydney Glass Island, cruising around the Quay and Harbour as they said their vows.

So very romantic... Babs looked ridiculously gorgeous ~ everything was perfect.

...and yes, I bawled my eyes out. What a girl!











































The reception was back on board the Glass Island, and I was the only twit who wore the same dress day & night... d'oh!



























































The Cambodian Ceremony followed on December 19, but I have suspicions those photos are sacred... best check with the bride before I start posting! Needless to say, it was all very red and gold and stunning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home