t

Thursday, March 22, 2007

cultured catty

Last night panu, who is far more cultured than simpleton me, took me to my very first opera ever. we saw The Marriage of Figaro, an opera composed by Mozart, and one of the most popular performances to this day. It was excellent, if not a little long ~ 3.5 hours ~ but the whole experience was truly amazing.

I got to wear a dress ~ and you all know how uncommon that is ~ i wore heels, had my hair done and got all pretty for my man *grin* I think he appreciates it after hanging out with tomboy cat every other day! We had to eat at 6pm, which meant I wasn't all that hungry, but wow, we shared the most delicious tasting plate! See those round risotto balls? Yum. Yuuummmm!!

While loitering outside the Opera House, I looked over at the Harbour Bridge... and realised that Mel was doing the bridge climb!

So here's a pic... if you see a tiny little person, it's likely to be her!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home