t

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

eastery catty

as some of you may know, i do a stack of charity work for the Starlight Children's Foundation. some of it i do in my own time, but my manager has been so kind as to write it into my KPI's and so as of a year ago, I've been able to do starlight stuff at work!

Each April, I run a Kid's Easter Day where we turn our Function Room into a carnival ~ magicians, face painters, animal farm, reptile farm, balloons, showbags, fairy bread, activities... the lot! We invite staff kids as well as Starlight kids and it is a day of fun, coupled with near death exhaustion. 100 screaming kids for one afternoon - can you handle it??

Last Friday was the big day. It's a shame that privacy laws prevent me from posting photos of children without permission (cos some of them are so cute!), so I'll only show you some photos of my friends, with our creepy crawly buddies from the reptile farm! Oh, and Kelly with a bunny *cute*





















saturday, i was still recovering from the exhaustion, so that was a write-off!

and on sunday, after a big fat yumcha lunch with mummy Segura & about 12 other people (that is the way to have yumcha ~ big groups), panu and I took a drive up to Palm Beach, about 45 minutes north of Sydney. we walked from the marina to the beach, lazed around, ate ice cream, and spied on the cutest little sausage dog!

it was beautiful.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home