t

Friday, May 25, 2007

it's been a while

so it feels like it's been an eternity since i last blogged properly. this is due to a number of reasons... such as me working the most ridiculous hours ever (yeah, I know I say this every time I have to work hard but really, who else works 12-15 hour days without overtime?!) and the fact that I spilled my entire cup of tea on my laptop and listened closely while the motherboard fizzled itself to a miserable death. and then i tipped it over and watched as warm tea slowly dribbled out of my poor little keyboard...

but! I'm back. well, not in my entirety because today is the day of my Starlight Auction night, a project I have been working on ~ with the best team! ~ since November last year. So today I'm massively distracted but I just wanted you (whoever the heck actually reads my blog these days) to know I'm alive.

so have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back next week!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kjf said...

I read it catty...how the hell else do I know what is going on with you?!?
good luck for your auction :)

3:42 AM  
Blogger catty said...

aww i know you luv me :) yeh i'm a bit nervous about the event tonight, it'll either be a whopping success or a total failure.. so fingers crossed!

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it too!!!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Sharlene said...

tee hee....i laughed out louad at the green and gold flag thing... :D

7:58 PM  
Blogger catty said...

yummm icecream and apple pie.. i so wanted to come over for some on Saturday night but we went to Pancakes instead! yum!

hehe sha - did you do the test??

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home