t

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

a moment

warning: potentially soppy post ahead!

i had a moment on the weekend ~ i think it was sunday night but you know what, i dont even really remember ~ when i looked at panu and thought i saw something really deep and something i (in my 27 years of wisdom) didn't recognise. we have moments often, he's a pretty romantic guy, but this particular one actually made my heart skip a beat and left me breathless for a more than a split second.

every time i look at him, i see this guy i'm totally crazy for; i see the fun, the seriousness, the tenderness and everything in between. and how's this for puke-worthy ~ when he looks at me, i feel as though there is seriously nothing else around us. it's me & him, and a great big void. i love being lost in the void.

and this moment that we had, it was all of the above and more. in that instant i felt as though i didnt want to ever ever be in the void with anyone else. because i'm not going to feel this way about anyone else. he brushed my hair back from my face and touches my nose with his. I could have stayed in that moment forever.

but then again maybe i'm reading too much into it. i mean, we had just had a huge dinner & dessert and we were both incredibly full and more than a little sleepy. tired eyes kinda look like romantic eyes too, right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home