t

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

bye bezz!

after 10 full years of faithful, reliable and always fun service, it's now time to say goodbye to my car. nicknamed Ribena Berry (aka Bezz), obviously due to his purple tinge and rotund figure, Bezz has been with me since '98 ~ that fateful day when i somehow managed to haul my piece of shite Corolla into the Proton dealership and snag me this gorgeous little car.

Bezz has personality. While some have insisted that inanimate objects are generally referred to as female, Bezz has always been a guy. Albeit a gay man. He's gay and proud. Purple and fabulous, Bezz works it when he can, and pervs on all the hotted up man cars that drive past, while his owner pervs at the hot men inside. See, we had it all worked out, Bezz and I.

So i'm going to miss my dear friend. We travelled together from Perth to Sydney and we have so many memories. as far as inanimate objects go, nothing has ever been such a good and caring friend to me!

note: i realise there's a good chance that after reading the above post, most people are going to think i'm a little nuts. a car's just a car, right?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Least your car never had a phallic gear shift....

3:09 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Wow! I didn't realise you had 1AJX738 right up until recently?!

3:31 PM  
Blogger catty said...

i did! can u believe it, he was with me for 10 years! remember the day i picked him up? hehehe i love bezz... sad innit??

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home