t

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

restless & frustrated

It's 11am and I am feeling restless already. How am I going to get through the day? I have been feeling particularly irritable at work lately. I'm totally frustrated by:
  • this constant crazy humidity
  • people who just plough through without hearing what anyone else has to say
  • CMS taking forever to post WIP
  • people stealing my pens
  • people re-adjusting my seat !! (this really pisses me off)
  • taking the blame for incompetency
  • clients who haggle religiously
  • empty milk cartons in the kitchen closest to me

Maybe I'm just frustrated because I'm wearing a skirt. and I want to cross my legs on my seat but I can't.

On a happier note, it's been a week since I last posted and it's been a pretty ok week. On Saturday Kwan & Jothi had their birthday bbq at Bicentennial Park - absolutely gorgeous and warm day, which was awesome, because on Sunday the heavens opened and it poured. I haven't seen it pour to heavily in a long time - I wish I parked my car outside! I also had the pleasure of devouring about 4 of Babs' cupcakes at the bbq. She makes the best cupcakes, if Babs is good for something, it's cupcakes.

Thanks Kate for the pics, I have been way too lazy to download the ones I took, but I will get around to it eventually.

The working week has been all right - it was Melbourne Cup yesterday, I went in an office sweep and picked Makybe Diva for $1 *hehe* so I think I won $24 *wheeeee* Better than losing I say!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home