t

Monday, April 10, 2006

another weekend gone

Friday

After spending 14.5 hours at work, I really needed a drink. It was Easter Kids Day (my CSR project for the quarter), it was brilliantly successful... but after hanging around animals and children all day, a cocktail @ ECQ Bar was all I needed. Delicious Applini... fun company thanks to Jo, Nicola & Aaron... was going to Cargo but got a little drunk & went home - sorry!

Saturday

Saturday was fun! Hehe.. after lunching on the most ginormous omelette in Newtown, Mel, Raph and I headed on our hunt for the bestest Creme Brulee in all of Sydney! Our search led us to La Renaissance Patisserie Francaise @ The Rocks, the cutest quaintest little place ever. Very sadly when we got there, they were sold out of Creme Brulee's...

Nevermind, because Mel's mind was quickly distracted. We wandered through The Rocks Markets and Mel found this little fairy & lipbalm stall which seemed to bedazzle her... infact it bedazzled her so much that she practically begged the man behind the counter to give her a fantastical magic wand & some glitter on her hand... haha... You are SO creepy Mel!

(Actually I lie... hehehe it was a creepy man at the fairy stall who was talking to us as though we were 14 years old hehe.. Mel and I freaked and ran off as fast as we could!! Very creepy indeed...)

Saturday night was spent in culinary heaven @ Ian's house... Stef cooked up a storm, I ate, then went home and nursed my nose which by this time had become rather sniffly...

Sunday

Well, Kate & I were meant to go to the gym - right Kate? But then 'someone' got the days mixed up and the gym wasn't even open! So we ate instead. As you do.

After a yummy Devonshire Tea - "does it come with tea?" - breakfast, my girl Kate & I jumped on a train and headed to Kirribilli markets for a stroll. We absorbed the glorious sunshine, then Geoff met us for lunch, where we discussed his moral issues on hitting on Suzie the hot waitress.. and also Lim's Erections. Don't ask.

After lunch, went home... napped.

Oh and I vacuumed and mopped and scrubbed the shower and wiped every surface and I love my house again! Clean!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home