t

Sunday, March 26, 2006

dinner with my girls

On Friday night, Tat, Kate, Babs & I went to Essence on King St Wharf to celebrate Tat's belated birthday (cos I'm a crap friend and I didn't make her real 30th). The weather was kind of rainy, our timing was all off, but after a couple of bottles of red (yes, I'm drinking red!) and the discovery of the most delicious Lychee Mojito, the evening turned out to be awesome fun. We talked about everything.. like everything. Once in a while you just need to get together with the girls and talk about something dirty, right? Revealing, confronting, but so rewarding. We bonded. Also, thanks to some good advice and feedback, the girls have solved a personal problem I've been struggling with over the last month *tee hee hee* I love you guys!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home