t

Sunday, February 26, 2006

mel's surprise birthday

So, we've now discovered that Cam is totally romantic, and Mel doesn't say I Love You.. she swears instead.

Friday was Mel's birthday and Cam organised a surprise dinner for her. We pulled it off great too! Mel emailed me earlier on Friday asking what I was doing that night. I fed her the usual "oh not much, gym, home..." and HAH she believed me! Suckerrrrr....

We got there early to help "set up". This involved flicking rose petals lightly over the tables, leaving a rose petal trail... and finishing with a beautiful rose petal heart at Mel's seat, surrounded by candles. It was so sweet, so romantic.

And then we waited. We wasted the "Surprise!!" twice (as you do) and then eventually Mel came through the door. What followed was really not for kiddies ears... in the midst of her shock (and hopefully some pleasant surprise as well), all that came out of her mouth was "Cam! You fucker!! YOU FUCKERRRR!!!"... aaahh.. yeh hehehe....

Anyway the rest of the night was great - yummy food, very funny people... we didn't go clubbing with the rest of them but anyway, I hope Mel had a great time.

Happy Birthday chickie! I will catch up to you soon, old lady... xox

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chick,
Thanks so much for making my birthday so special - it was great (and a REAL suprise) to see you and Al at dinner on Friday. Yes, Cam is very romantic... and I did tell him I loved him later that night! :)

Will see you soon xox

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home