t

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

It's the first day of 2006, and Sydney has officially had it's hottest day ever. Seriously ever (well, since they started recording the weather in like 1890-something anyway). 45 degrees celcius man. And those of you reading from London, I'm sure you're all loving your minus 20 degrees at the moment! I wish I was there with you!!

Anyway, Happy New Years everyone! New years is a great time to clean the slate, reflect on the year that has been and create some new resolutions for the coming year. I hope everyone enjoyed their NYE celebrations. Me, I had a handful of friends at my stinking hot place, had a small BBQ, and played some poker. And for the first time since possibly last new years, I went to sleep when the sun was well and truly up... hehehe... so yeh, guess it was a success!














By the way, for more pics of NYE, Port Stephens and other various events, check out my webshots page.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Loreen said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABE! Hope you & Al have a truly great one!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home