t

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Go the Roos!


I can't believe Lee was voted off Australian Idol on Monday night... *bOoOooOooo*... moreso because for the first time I actually picked up my phone and voted. Twice! Damn! That's $1.10 wasted... I know I know, some people *coughleoncough* think he's "gimmicky", but I really liked Lee. I thought he was refreshing, original, and so damn cool! Now we're stuck with two chicks in the final... I should be all girl-power proud, but unfortunately I'm not cos I'm still grumping over Lee's exit...

On another topic, the Socceroos are playing for a place in the world cup tonight (against Uruguay). It'll be something new to see them in there seeing as the poor roo's have been absent since, what? 1974? Sheeesh it's about time. Last time the world cup came around, Loreen and I wagged work to perv at Nakata... hehehehe.... it won't be the same doing it without you Reener!

Go the roos!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Loreen said...

NAKATA is at Bolton!!! The same landmass as me, come over and we can actually stalk him properly!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Holy smokes...You guys have Australian Idol????? Do you guys have an annoying dude like Simon on your show??

12:19 AM  
Blogger catty said...

Hey Jeff hehe yeh we had a guy called "Dicko" who was very much like Simon! But he's gone now and this year there's another dude called Kyle... but he's not quite as classy as Simon and Dicko.

And ofcourse we have Australian Idol we're not thaaaat behind =)

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!! Who is the hottie who owns this website?

Hope things are well in Sydney. Say Hi to Al and Art for me.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home