t

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Didata Weekend Away!

It's Wednesday and I am getting over the effects of the weekend in Coolum. I have to say, of the 3 annual retreats/xmas parties I've experienced at Didata, this one was the best by far. It was a pity that I forgot to bring my camera, but that might have been a blessing in disguise because by the end of Saturday night, I had been drenched by wine, beer, chocolate sauce... and a torrential Queensland storm! I managed to scavenge some pics from elsewhere though so here are you go!

Dinner on Friday night was by the main pool... warm, tropical.. and 600 odd Didata staff...







Saturday night's dinner was held in the pavilion, with a great band playing all the great hits, free arcade gaming, a tattoo artist, and a huge chocolate fondue fountain, amongst other cool things! We danced the night away - my feet went from good to sore to numb and then it was all good. When the Pavilion closed at midnight, we moved on to the resort club, Frasers, and partied til the wee hours of the morning...

Sunday was spent struggling through breakfast, shooting some wonky shots at archery, and lastly.... lazing by the pool...

Cheers DD!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home