t

Monday, November 28, 2005

Gloomy weather makes me wanna sleep

On Friday night, Babs & I headed out to Mel’s place for a quick cheers to Babs (with some pretty bad tasting pink champagne!)… and dinner in Newtown. We ate at Bab’s favourite Thai restaurant and well, there really wasn’t that much left to the evening except that we gossiped the night away! It’s pretty cool being in Sydney with friends who I’ve known since uni. Each of us have changed so much since those days and while it’s refreshing meeting people in your “new” life, it’s really cool to also have people who know the “old” you… they seem to understand you just that much more.

(Sorry chicks I know this is like the most horrible-lest photo of us but I didn’t take any more!)

Oh and this is Mel’s man Cam… Cam and I had some debates on Friday night over topics such as whether or not people can have platonic relationships. I’m not even gonna go into detail but Cam basically generalises that all guys wanna root. Now that I think about it, that’s not so far fetched!

Oh and for those who have been asking for a pic of Bab’s rock, you’ll have to wait. I promised Babs I wouldn’t spoil the fun, and she’ll be the one sending those photos out. Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home