t

Friday, January 13, 2006

Black Friday

Well, it's almost 6pm on Friday the 13th and besides being notably gloomy outside, nothing much bad has happened. Touch wood. Actually, I haven't yet decided if I'm going out to meet my friends for drinks tonight.. decision pending the fact that it's rainy outside... and.. oh yeh, the other reason is a bit superficial but relevant nonetheless - I'm having an ugly day today.

Today was one of those days when you wake up and though you have a wardrobe full of clothes, have absolutely nothing to wear. I threw on my jeans (a given on a Friday) and searched for decent tops, eventually settling on a loose, black somewhat hippie like top (low cut, bunched under the boobs and loose around the waist). I wasn't completely happy with the choice of outfit but it had to do, I had to catch the damn train to make a 9am meeting.

All day I've been feeling kinda average about myself and then, this dude comes up to me and says "hey are you pregnant?" (and no it wasn't followed by the "do you wanna be?" pick up line)... "Your tops makes you look pregnant". Yeh. So.. I'm ugly and pregnant. I think I'll go home and crawl under my doona.

Today has officially been black'd and 13th'd enough for me....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home