t

Thursday, January 05, 2006

resolutions & pavlova's...

Resolutions. I only really have 3 resolutions for this year.

The first is to truly excel in my career. Up until 3 years ago I was in marketing and doing so well that I was offered a number of different roles when I moved to Sydney in 2003. At that time I thought it was a wise decision to branch out into Client Services and then Projects. Nu-HUH. Big mistake.. for 2.5 years I've been doing work that I haven't been happy with and hasn't challenged me. So this year I'm back in marketing, back doing something I love... so I'm going to make this year a fabulous year at work!

The second is to get abs! Hehe... well one of my resolutions for 2005 was to get fit and lose weight and I think I did that pretty good.. so now, abs. Good stuff.

The third is to save money. Hmmm.. this has been a regular on my resolution list since I got my first job at 14, and I've never really blitzed it so.. I've just gotta add it for sentimental value....

Oh and a side resolution is to keep eating as much pavlova as I humanly can... pavlova's in all shapes and sizes! I think I can do this one with my eyes shut!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home