t

Monday, February 20, 2006

Memoirs of a Geisha

I watched Memoirs of a Geisha last night. I haven't formulated an opinion about it yet though... I'm not sure if I think the story line was slow? Or was it just poignant? Was the set artistic? Or just too red? Was the acting.. over acted? Or was it dramatic? Was Zhang Zi Yi acting? Like seriously??

Anyway, it kept me occupied for the 2.5 hours - and I only felt the need to get up and muddle around the kitchen looking for snacks (oh, I watched the dvd at home) twice during that time so I guess it scored pretty well in terms of entertainment. I was really just hanging out to see if Gong Li (who plays a perfect evil villain - and looking very hot) was going to fall flat on her face, considering those ghastly shoes they have to wear!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home