t

Thursday, January 19, 2006

my play area

Someone said my desk at work looks like a 4 year old's play area. You think? Mr Grumpy, Grover, Elmo and Bubbles the Hippo are here for very good reasons. They represent my mood on any given day, so people know how they should approach me that day, or if they should risk approaching me at all! Mr Grumpy speaks for himself. Talk to me and I will grump you to death. Grover is for when I'm feeling childish and silly, and I may give you some wacky stupid answer to your very serious work questions. Elmo means its cool, I'm happy, talk to me. Bubbles the Hippo.. hmmm he doesn't do much to be honest. He's cute though. Oh, I also have a Pinocchio pencil (behind Mr Grumpy, almost up his ass) which is for when I have to put on my Sales hat and bullshit my way through the day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That green apple reminds me of you ehehehe...naah I think Elmo does the most! How cute.

Anh

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home