t

Friday, February 10, 2006

clairvoyant me!

I have this workmate who I haven't seen since December cos he works out onsite in Chatswood. So anyway, haven't seen, talked to, heard from, thought about this guy for months and months. And then this week I had a dream about him... I dreamt that he came to visit me, because he'd just come back from a long trip and wanted to tell me about his trip.

Normal dream, nothing exciting, certainly nothing worth noting.

Then yesterday afternoon, I heard his voice - looked over the partition and there he is! And he says "Hey Cat, how's things?....... I just got back from East Timor......"

Weird. So very strange.

Yeh yeh it's a coincidence, you sceptics. But still, very coincidental coincidence, wouldn't you say?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home