t

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

three and a bit things....

... that are annoying me at the moment...

1. Daylight savings. I never was a big fan of daylight savings but this extended daylight savings cos of the Commonwealth Games (see 1.1) has royally screwed up everyone's Outlook calendar and making work harder than it needs to be! Everything has been bumped an hour - meetings are clashing, room bookings are clashing - everything BITES.

1.1 Commonwealth Games. Didn't watch any of it. Glad it's over cos now Survivor Panama - Exile Island starts tonight!!

2. Bloggy etiquette. Why does one have to censor their blog? Granted there is always some censorship, cos you don't want to (a) get arrested or (b) have your mum read what you got up to in the sack... But what is the point of a blog when you can't express your true thoughts and feelings?

3. Emotional investment. A lot of people are making a lot of noise about my lack of emotional investment in stuff lately. I think that for better or worse, the way I function is that I do not invest until I know it is safe to do so. Most people are the opposite - they invest up front and then well, get hurt or whatever. What is the big deal about me & my walls around that organ called my heart? They are my walls, it is my heart, I will do with it as I please. When I am ready to emotionally invest in something or someone... the whole world shall know.

Blah... boring Tuesday... funny how work peaked for weeks and now its in a very very slow trough.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home