t

Monday, September 04, 2006

birthday celebrations # 1 # 2 and # 3!

To make up for my incredible deprivation of birthday parties when I was young (yep, I never had one ever, til I was um... 23?) i've decided to celebrate a squillion times this year! ok maybe not a squillion. maybe 5. or 6!

birthday celebration # 1

Last Friday the weather absolutely glorious - the first day of spring hit us with 27 degrees of sunshine and we were dying to go outside and play! So really, I was used as an excuse to dine down at the Opera Bar, charging all expenses to work cos well, obviously we were out celebrating my birthday!
All at the same time now: "thank you Dimension Data..."

no pics. I was with a bunch of Australian folk ok.. can't be too embarassingly asian!

birthday celebration # 2

This was just meant to be breakfast (breakfast at 1pm is still breakfast right?) but i think Bill's ricotta hotcakes is a cause for celebration so I'm claiming it!

Whilst at Bill's, Babs called and left the most obscure message, leading Mel & I to believe (well, we make a lot of shit up) that she was gonna gimme a puppy for my birthday. And we would call him Milo.

We are soooo fulloshit.

"touch my hotcakes and I will stab your eyes out"

birthday celebration # 3

The much anticipated dinner @ Libertine!

This funky restaurant markets itself as French/Vietnamese, but really, it looked Moroccan.. and as Cam pointed out, there were no French/ Vietnamese hottie waitresses around. Nevertheless, the food was scrumptious and the atmosphere was.. well, Moroccan!



















Girls and their desserts....










Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home