t

Friday, August 11, 2006

big fat sook

sick.... SO sick... it started with a scratchy throat on Wednesday, and now I've been practically bed-ridden for 2 straight days. Cold sweats, aching back, coughs (better get abs from this cough!) and a snotty nose are some of the joy I am experiencing... the most painful being that I wish I had someone to make me chicken soup!!

Unfortunately, I had to make myself chicken soup, so in a burst of energy, I cooked up a big pot last night. And then I find out Boonga is also sick. How dodgy does that look. He wanted some of my kick ass chicken soup (as you do) so I traded soup for the company of another sooky sick person. We watched Four Brothers on dvd which i have to say is one cool cat of a movie with a mad soundtrack.

So I'm missing Tina J's big farewell bash tonight... but hopefully will be back on track for Kate's dinner tomorrow night. I am a big fat sook.

Happy Birthday My Chooken!!! Love you lots! xox

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home