t

Monday, July 17, 2006

another weekend in Brisvegas

More work in Brissie, thus another weekend catching up with the usual suspects...



















Friday night Shell & Khanh took me to this swanky new bar called Lychee Lounge, in West End (which by the way has changed from a totally dodgy suburb to majorly swanky in the time I've been gone). Lychee Lounge was full of painfully trendy, very pretty people. The light fixtures were kinda weird tho... severed Barbie doll heads...

Saturday night Ying, Trevor & I had dinner @ JazBar, some place in Milton where they play jazzy tunes to distract you from the average service and make you cook your own food hehe.. those who know me know I like to pay for my food cooked - hence I don't really do the Korean BBQ thing either. Once the food arrived, I poked it around on my "stone grill" until it was cooked, and I ate it. I contemplated burning myself on the super hot stone grill, and suing them, but chose not to do so. So wise.

Following dinner, and after some yummy plum wine courtesy of Ying, we went to Fridays for a bit of a dance.. nice big place, great view, fairly dodgy crowd.. Ying drank lots... and got tired Hehe...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home