t

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Spoil me with good food, please!

I've been working 11 hour days for the last few weeks & commuting interstate. I decided that work needed to reward me with some good food. So yesterday, Natalie & I went to Sushi-e.

Sushi-e is definitely one of my favourite places in Sydney! Check out the lunch menu! I had...

Sashimi
Salt & Pepper Cuttlefish
Tempura Lobster Tail.."marinated and fried, tossed in a delicate soy and lime sauce with baby corn and asparagus"

Are you drooling? Pity I can only afford to go on my work Amex.

Today I'm in Brissie for the day... lunch? Michael's Riverside Restaurant. I ate...

Entree: Trio of prawns, wrapped in kataifi pastry, prawn filled manti and dolmades, on garlic mashed feta

Main: Rosemary crusted lamb noisettes with polenta, spinach and ratatouille and lamb reduction with a garlic brulee

Positively orgasmic.

Don't even want to think about the bill.

And this is gonna turn into a food blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home