t

Thursday, June 08, 2006

goss-less week

it's been a crazy busy week. i'm sitting here, it's 10.20pm and i've just had dinner. this week has been b.o.r.i.n.g. that should have been in capitals but i can't be stuffed holding the shift key down.. ^_^ ...

my routine for the past four days has been: get up, go to work early, working til 8pm or so, and then hitting the gym to unwind my tension. it's been brought to my attention that there are indeed other ways to relieve my tension but in all honesty? i can't be f**ked. Quite literally!

so i'm very sorry but this week has been goss-less. i caught up with dave for a coffee briefly today, but nothing fascinating... and for those of you who live vicariously through me, we're up for a goss-less weekend too - reasons to be devulged later (can't reveal my plans as i don't wanna be the one to screw up a surprise!)...

oooh one remotely exciting thing - i'm going to sushi-e for lunch tomoro! i haven't been there before but have always wanted to... *yay*... food always makes me smile!

i hope everyone has a fabulous and safe long weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home