t

Friday, May 12, 2006

so.. what has cat been up to this week?

i can't believe it's Friday...
  • i haven't been home since Monday night (oh only to sleep - yes.. hehe..)
  • i met up with Al on Tuesday night...
  • had dinner with Ivan on Wednesday night @ Masuya. Possibly my favourite place - after Sushi Train of course!
  • last night i had my weekly dose of sushi train & got conned into watching The Hills Have Eyes. i think i was more scared anticipating the movie than i was during the actual movie... bit average but what did i expect really...
  • i've been at work since 7.30am, ordered a large coffee on the way in and for those who know me, you know i only drink coffee when i'm desperate. So yes, I'm desperate.

It's been a really good week actually, lack of sleep & jitters from the mass caffeine aside! It was good to see Al - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about how it would go. But I think we were ok. We talked about what he'd been up to, and what I'd been up to... nothing extraordinarily personal, which was probably wise. Baby steps...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home