t

Monday, April 24, 2006

sick as a dog

I'm sick as a dog, coughing up some mutant looking phlegm monstrosities... and feeling uber unattractive. boo. I dragged my sorry ass to work anyway because if I took a sickie today, how dodgy would that have looked?! So here I am coughing and spluttering on everyone, so they know I'm sick... hehe..

I had a fabulous weekend though... went to Kirribilli markets with Kate on Saturday, soaked up the sun, ate some yummy gozleme, spent some money and then went home for a power nap (signs of sickness creeping in) before heading out to dinner at Hurricanes. Ate too much at Hurricanes, as you do, and belched and possibly farted (they smell like strawberry cupcakes) my way through the rest of the evening.







After Hurricanes, I was slyly conned into going to White Horse, a bar (is it a gay bar?) in Surry Hills and then onto Marly Bar in Newtown. Was an interesting evening.

And I also decided that one of Cam's friends is a total cutie. But he's leaving Sydney in 3 months... *sigh*. I sure can pick 'em.

Yesterday I hung out with my workmate, had a lazy late lunch in Darling Harbour before heading over to Babs' place armed with not one, but two dozen Krispy Kremes for Mags. Hehe.. Mags loves me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home