t

Sunday, April 16, 2006

easter festivities

11.38pm Sunday night and I've just gotten home after being away for almost 2 days. I'm ti-red and looking forward to recovering tomorrow. Recap?

Thursday night

Yummy dinner @ Golden Kingdom Restaurant. Watched Arthur's debut as a tv star (too oily for tv, I say)... back to Ian's for poker where I won for the first time like, ever!

Friday

Took a leisurely drive with Joy up to Collaroy, otherwise known as the Northern Beaches - about 30 mins north of the city. Beaaauuutiful warm day, we lay on the beach, ate omelettes, drank tea... and headed back into the city on Friday night for some viet food. Should have taken photos at the beach.. shoulda woulda coulda... I was too bz tanning.

Saturday

Mel & I finally went to Rennaisance for the famous creme brulee! DELICIOUS. Never would you have seen two little people walk so fast from Pitt St Mall all the way to The Rocks *hehe*


Saturday night was spent at 360 @ Hordern Pavilion. SO F**KING WICKED. I had the best time ever. I was on my feet til 5am non-stop. I put old grudges on hold at least for one night. What else could I ask for?













Sunday

Made our way to the after party at Slip Inn.. too packed. WAY too packed, especially if you're a foot and a half shorter than everyone else, rendering you officially 'armpit height'. Left early, went to Shane's and played some made up trivial pursuit game where I learnt some new and nifty things!!

It's now 2am Monday. So I've taken forever on this blog...don't ask why I'm still up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm... creme brulee...
my mouth is watering!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home