t

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

sick @ home...

2 things you do when you're bed-ridden sick (besides being horizontal and pulverising the tissue box) :

(1) You thank God for audio visual equipment

I've been hanging out with my buddy the couch, my homey the blanky, and my very best friend the TV since Monday afternoon... and besides one brave friend who visited me yesterday, I'm pretty much human-contact-free. In this time I've managed to curl up and watch :

Also managed to squeeze in some much needed Bold & Beautiful. Sweet... BUT - why the F is Ridge wanting Brooke back??? Hel-LO? Taylor is hot!

(2) You miss your mum

How much do I miss my mum? T H I S M U C H !... what I would give right now to have my mum here to rub vicks on my chest... seriously what I would give for just one hug. The crappy thing is that when I call her (which is almost every day at the moment) I can't sound sad... cos that makes her sad. And it's not like she can really do anything from Brissie.... On a brighter note she's coming in May - 23 sleeps to go, but who's counting??

Nothing, I tell you, nothing beats mum's TLC.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home