t

Monday, May 08, 2006

i had an awesome date this weekend...

... and unfortunately it wasn't with a boy! *sob*

While Cam's outta town, I had the fabulous task of babysitting Mel all weekend. We did a multitude of things, and I must've had fun cos I hardly remembered to take any photos! In between precious napping time, we:


  • ate bacon & eggs and french toast @ Brighton Beach
  • ate gluten-free dairy-free cake @ a 3 year old's birthday party - seriously whats the point of living when you're all gluten free and dairy free??
  • ate seafood pasta & steak @ Macchiato
  • ate the most delicious chocolate cheesecake & tea @ Circular Quay
  • ate Maccas... (as you do) @ Bondi Beach
  • ate cheap Viet for dinner....
  • and totally devoured caramelised bananas & crepes & ice cream @ Passionflower...
  • oooh and I almost forgot - we ate seafood crepe & pasta @ City Extra! hehe.. thanks Mel!

Oh, and we did other stuff too - like buy 5 pairs of shoes between the 2 of us hehehe... did I mention how much I luuuuurve my new white trainers???

Anyway, I'm so sad that it's now Monday... Cam should go away more often... and sorry Leon, no pics of me and Mel sleeping in the same bed!

Oh by the way, tea drinkers - Loreen! - Mel had this weirdo tea contraption given to her with her tea on Saturday night... take a look at the pic, is she using it right??

Anyway thanks for the awesome date on Saturday night babe - it's the best I've ever had!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger HELIJOE said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE A GREAT DESSERT, MAKES ME HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi chick, you forgot the pasta and seafood crepes we ate at city extra on friday night! Btw, you make us sound like pigs and all we did was EAT all weekend... I mean, come on... we also slept... and napped... and rested on the couch... and lazed on the balcony!
You know what we forgot though? CREME BRULEE! It's ok, there is always next week!

Thanks for a wonderful weekend - I just found out Cam will be going to Perth a few times a year from now on! Yay! Bring on the girlie weekends!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger catty said...

Haha thanks babe - but we ARE pigs! =) Gluttony is one of the finer sins...

Creme Brulee next week & don't forget to look out for the best pannacotta & pavlova in Sydney too!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Loreen said...

Can't say I have seen one of those before, but if the only function is to filter the leaves, Miss Tay can't be doing it wrong!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loreen! hey chicken - how are things in the land of the pasty and miserable? cam and i will be in london on the 21st june for a few days before heading off to paris etc... email me your details so we can catch up!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Heya Cat!

5 shoes between the 2 of you - not bad at all.

I've heard too many good things about Passionflower. Can't wait to try it for myself one day.

That tea strainer thing - yeah, I JUST recently bought one of those here. They're really handy because they don't drip everywhere!

take care and keep eating all that yummy food.

xox

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home