t

Monday, June 05, 2006

noodle? nooudle? noodlle? noolde?

aside from my encounter with the south american man (don't ask), the rest of my weekend was BIG & it was GOOD *ahhh size does matter!* Friday started with a few glasses of red at lunch, followed by a night out @ Arthouse... some pics of me, Lilla, Tom & Sean - who was dj'ing that night.







saturday night was spent in the Red Room @ Hotel Chambers for Emma & Leong's joint 30th - old skool choons!! no photos to speak of, but just as well considering I was in no state to hold my camera and a drink and probably a shot all at the same time! Had a big one, Babs had an even bigger one, crashed at hers, stumbled home Sunday and curled up on my couch feeling utterly sorry for myself....

Sunday night was a cracker tho... went to dinner with Mel & Cam at some semi dodgy viet place.... and check out the menu's - seriously, how many different ways can you spell noodle???










Also it's World Environment Day today, and being part of the Oz Green Living Communities program, I'm actually happy that it is totally pissing down outside...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home